View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Favorite online retailer?

My favorites in this order 1) My sweet pickles 2) Moms milk boutique 3) kissed by the moon 4) Mom becks - but her inventory isn't huge

Others I have ordered from that have been perfectly fine - nickis, diaper safari, cotton babies.

I have heard really good things about abbys lane, but for some reason I have never shopped there.

I haven't had a single bad experience with any one store - they have really all been great. But, the ones that are my faves are the ones that have gone out of their way to make personal touches or personal connections with me.

I favor customer service - personal touch, fast shipping, loyalty, and good communication as my most important things affecting my buying. Because - really- the prices on diaper related things really don't vary that much at all. They're virtually the same everywhere you go. I am a very loyal shopper. I don't skip around just to save a tiny little bit. So, keep that in mind when you weigh in my vote. I think everyone chooses their favorite based on different things, so I needed to point out why I chose mine.

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote