Old 05-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Car seat VS Less children???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjaelovesenglish View Post
Yeah, go to carseat.org or something like that as they would know down to the model of the vehicle and the type of car seats one has. I have known people who have had the rear facer in the front but knew nothing of the truck.
My truck is one you can RF in the front passenger seat (but not in the middle) because of the airbag switch. But I am pretty darn sure you aren't suppose to RF at all if it's a weight sensor, and FF with a harness is frowned on but I"m not sure about how bad that is, I know I personally wasn't comfortable with it. Carseat.org is great, and we have a ton of techs on here that hang out in the carseat forum who are on both sites and are very good.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale (Shy violet NB Capris and MM Winter Pear Skirty left: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1584097
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote