Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Second Wives Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
Mama I think you are not understanding at all. I have already discussed with my husband what I might be able to do to improve my ability to get a job. The assumption from one poster though was that all people regardless can do something right now. No not all of us can. Not right now. Others have decided they do not need to. That is their choice. Only they can decide if it is a bad decision for them and their familiis. Really to tell us all we have to do is to volunteer and [B]do lunch[/B] with co workers is a comment totally out of touch with the day to day reality of life for so many.

do lunch was of her own bolding....

Timing is everything as another pp mentioned. I suspect that she would want to give her ALL to her young kids right now. Rather than be doing classes, work, kids and probably a half assed job at some or all of those. Then when she is done with the more time consuming part of that.....she can move on and give it her all elsewhere. Many people fail school because of the demands at home.......there is such a thing as waiting for a better time so you can do it right.

Last edited by Leanbh; 05-26-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Leanbh is offline   Reply With Quote