View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
aldermother
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
$5 each BG 3.0 & FUZZI BUNZ OLD-STYLE LG

BG 3.0. No stains, great elastics and PUL, Velcro pilly but still sticky. The laundry tabs don't work, but I will include Velcro strips that I used during washes. $5 each plus shipping or $37ppd for all 6

Old-Style pointy-tabs Fuzzi Bunz, size LG. Good PUL, elastics stretchy though not super tight like new, no stains. $8 each plus shipping, or $55ppd for all 7. Also you will get 3 more for free with shot elastic....

None of the diapers come with inserts. I have 4 brand new BG snapped MF ones, and a variety of 100% bamboo and some bamboo/MF blended ones. They are $2 each possibly with extra shipping, if needed.

SOLD below---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii GNHW. No stains, good elastic and PUL. Brown is a daytime Kawaii, free with purchase of all. $5 each plus shipping, or $32ppd for all 5 and 1 free.

Last edited by aldermother; 02-22-2014 at 01:12 AM.
aldermother is offline   Reply With Quote