View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend! (really? are you sure???)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Ru has been really busy with work and a contract job outside of work that she has been doing. She is also going to the gym every morning. Go go go!!

Home from Walmart. Got totes, a new bathmat (though it's kind of small and I am a bit disappointed) and white tees for next weekend's Color Me Rad. Now to make E scrambled eggs for lunch.
Ahhh...I saw the post about the 30 minute workout. I had no idea Ru was going to the gym to do it. I figured it was something at home on the wii or something like that.

We have everything built...the table is a bit smaller than I thought it would be. I'm a bit disappointed too. The table in the kids room is quite low. Too low to be anything other than a kids room table...so it's good that is what it's for.

Final decision is now that my computer desk really does have to go into our bedroom.

We're going to adjust the old wooden TV cabinet to fit in with the furniture (as in make it the same depth and colour on the outside) and turn it into Daisy's habitat. It's a shame to waste the wood and I do love it. So I'm glad Daisy will get to use it. We'll make it so the lowest level is still visible from the far sofa...much better than now and it will fit in beautifully....as well as extra storage under it