View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #10
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PLEASE READ! In regards to Paypal fees,payments and delivery confirmation!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanieb View Post
I think sellers should also make it known how soon they need a response/payment. I recently got a note with paypal address and then paid that evening. Only for the seller to refund my money and say, she didn't here from me so she sold them. WTF!!!

This isn't an auction. The courteous thing is to send a reply that asks, are you still interested or say in your response for payment, please send payment with xyz hours. It was my first purchase and now I am feeling a bit negative and jaded about the process. If I wanted an auction, I would go on ebay, at least I have a fair shot.
If she saw that you opened her reply with her paypal address and you did not respond to her or pay after reading her pm, she was actually within reason to sell them

Sometimes several moms will express interest but then not pay. This happens a lot on here. If I send someone my paypal,she reads my pm and doesn't pay, I'm selling to the next interested mama.

I'm not sure if that is what happened here but it sounds like it may have

Ebay does auctions. We don't here. First to pay gets the items unless an agreement was reached about holding an item for an extended length of time. Many moms will give several hours,not all do.

Hopefully you find what you missed out on.