View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
My Mood:
Re: Anyone one else have hyperemesis?

I am very lucky because when I got bad my Mom came to stay until the end of this month (I should be almost 12 weeks when she leaves) to take care of my kids. I sleep as much as I can because when I'm awake I feel like crap I'm sure if I had to be up more taking care of the kids I would have to up my dose. Since we are totally self pay and the meds are so pricey I take as little as I can.

Woke up out of a dead sleep last night soooo nauseated. I really thought I was going to throw up right then and there but I managed to get down half a zofran and wait it out. I feel quite icky this this morning. Even in my sleep I feel icky. My Mom had HG too. With my youngest sister she was so sick they had her in the hospital with a feeding tube in her shoulder/neck area. They had to cut a hole and insert the thing. So I know I could be worse off. Luckily it does tend to ease after the first trimester so I am just holding out for that. I don't know why some of us are so sick while I know others who never even get nauseous at all. I think they said that Kate (royal Kate) has HG as well. At least we are in good company.
The Tiny Panda
like us on facebook! We make Dragons, Woolies, Hats, Cocoons, Gnomes & More!
Wahm Wares Page
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote