Thread: Three or Four?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #34
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Three or Four?

I think it really depends on each family. I know some who have said "we've always wanted 4" but they are a complete disaster. Right now we have 3 (all 4 years apart) for us it works. Our son is 10, the DD is 6 and DD2 is 2. The age gap keeps me sane. I don't know if I would like it if I had them all super close. Other people like them super close to get it all done at once. I personally like to have enough time to devote to each newborn and enjoy them ... I couldn't do that with another little toddler.
We are currently talking about number 4 some time in the future but I never set out to say this is how many kids we will have. I felt complete after 2 then wanted another one. I have felt there is someone else for our family so I imagine we'll have 4. We make good money, can provide a nice lifestyle and activities we wish to participate in. I can give enough time since I'm a stay at home mom and I look forward to a nice size family with lots of grand babies!!
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote