View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #22
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Vaccine links

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenasgrass View Post
Was looking at this and found it useful - I know most people that are pro-deadly toxin don't care to see this information, but I find it valuable.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Activities/vaers.html

I don't have a problem with the information in the link you provided. However, it is not the full story. Just because something is reported to VAERS does not mean that the event was caused by a vaccine -- or even that it happened at all. I could go on that website right now and claim that my child had an MMR vaccine and contracted Anthrax as a result. Very few reports are followed up on and there is little to confirm whether a report is actually related to the vaccine.

Keep in mind that when a child has a vaccine and then has XYZ happen in the next couple of days, there are any number of other things that that child likely did in that same timeframe -- they probably road in a car, drank milk or other substance, wore clothes, etc. All a report (assuming it isn't an entirely false report) does is establish a correlation in time between an event and a vaccine.

If you continued to quote from the link you provided, this is from the same page:

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. VAERS receives reports on all potential associations between vaccines and adverse events. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that vaccine caused the event.

Last edited by z2akids; 07-29-2013 at 07:40 PM.
z2akids is offline   Reply With Quote