View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 08:08 AM   #10
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Re: who else here doesn't get preg easy??

This may sound totally selfish but hey, it's true. I am one of those that does not get preggers easily. There is 7 1/2 years between #1 and #2, never used bc, tried off an on and then gave up (of course then I got preggers). There will be exactly 4 years between #2 and #3 and I was trying for 11 months. I find out I am preggers and I am thrilled to death. Then a "friend" finds out she is pregnant and due 4 weeks after me (of course she's telling everyone that she's now due the same week as me). I was so upset by this news. Here I try and try for a baby. I am married, financially stable and totally ready for #3 and she is single (just broke up with the father), has 2 special needs kids, lives off welfare and was smoking pot. Why? Why does she get 3 kids in 3 years and I have to pray every night and go through 2ww for a BFN? I know it's selfish and I'm sorry but sometimes it doesn't seem fair.