Old 08-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #192
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: June/July Adoption and Foster Care Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivparker View Post
Yeah, well mom also has 10 other kids that she gave up. So a total of 15. But only 5 she has contact with and 3 any rights to.
Holy sheep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivparker View Post
Now they told me the twins are back in foster care again. It feels like the way it did when they first went home but worst. Its one thing for them to go back home but a different foster family.....my heart hurts. I'm sure they are being loved but those are my babies. I went where I'm not supposed to go with them, I fell deeply in love. I dreamed of possibly being able to call them ours forever. I have to hope that Gods hands are in this and He has them where they need to be. I Know He didn't want this Pain, hurt, trauma, to happen to the boys.
I need to get myself up and do something today with my other 8 to get this off my mind today.
This is so sad. I'm so sorry you are hurting. I Don't think I will ever be able to prevent myself from going there with any kid though with J I fought it off for a long time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca jean View Post
Well I'm at the point of scheduling my fourth visit with my caseworker. We have to do my safety audit then and wrap up some paperwork but that's it. I need to call and have my fire inspection done but that's easy. I take my last two classes tomorrow and I'm still waiting on my CPR/first aid cards. She has to turn my homestudy stuff into her supervisor by October 2nd and I'll find out three weeks later whether I'm approved or denied. She said she doesn't see why I wouldn't be approved at this point. I can't wait!!!! A friend of mine got me a really sweet cute book about a kangaroo that adopts a baby bird. It's a tear jerker for sure. Have a great weekend!!!!