View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 10:01 PM   #1
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What the Heck is going on?? BEGGING FOR HELP

OK, so last week I thought. NO way I am preggy. I BD last month about 3 days before i thought i should ovulate, but never had any signs of ovuialtion.( I am not charting just checking CM and cerical position) So I am supposedto start AF NO later than tomorrow i think.
Well 2 days ago I thought, cervix is low andfirm, but getting ready for AF.
Yesterday Cervix HIGH< HIGH HIGH and first.Maybe i am Preggy.
This morning. Feeling crampy and just not good. Could be stress . I checked my cervix again. LOOOOOWWW< SOFTTTT and opening. IT was almost swollen feeling. I put on a pad and packed my AF bag, LOL Out i went.
It all stopped. I just checked again to see where i was at. and again Cervix is VERY high. Today is CD 27. I have only had one AF since i had Brock. and that was 27 days ago.
I feel PMS like, but when i was preggy with brock i told Rachele, NO way i am preggy, I am super ***** and AF shoudl start. 2 days later, i got a BFP.
Oh and I have slept a TON in the last week, but have felt better the last 2 days, and even stayed up until 3 am to stock at MBW.

SO any ideas??
Hubby wants me to test,, hes hoping im NOT preggy. I am hoping i am. I dont want to test and be let down, KWIM.

Can Anyone Help??