View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
HaleysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New! Adjustable Bangle Charm Bracelets!
Big Sis/Lil Sis coming soon

Welcome to HARLEYStripes, your one stop shop for custom, UNIQUE hand stamped jewelry and gifts. Here at HARLEYStripes you'll find unique items for a one of a kind you!

Come back often as I'm in the process of adding 10 new designs to my shop. Help me get up and running!!

Post 1: General Information
Post 2: Items Offered
Post 3: Oops! Seconds, Discounts, and Clearance Items

What is HARLEYStripes?
HARLEYStripes is my shop and it stands for four things I love most in the world: my daughters (H, A, R) and Zebras. What about the "LEY" you ask? Their names all end with the "ley" (lee) sound, therefore HAR + LEY = HARLEY.

I'm still confused about the stripes.
Zebras have stripes. Did you know that the stripes on a zebra are as unique as a human fingerprint? No zebra will have the same pattern! At HARLEYStripes while two necklaces may LOOK the same they're exceptionally unique due to the hand stamped variations inherent with this art. Additionally, each piece is made to order and done by a human. I am that human and I am not perfect, but I strive for excellence always!

How Do I Order?
You can order through PMing me here on DS, initiating a transaction just like any other item on FSOT. You can also find me on Facebook, Etsy, and Ebay.

What Do You Offer?
I offer custom, hand stamped sterling silver jewelry and gifts. Right now we have necklaces for big girls (Moms!), little girls (princesses!), and bookmarks. I have bracelets and Baby's First Christmas Ornaments in the works but I'm not ready to put them on display yet. I hope to have them up here on DS by September 30! I will also be having WOODEN TEETHERS in my shop in the next few weeks. Oh USPS, please bring me some goodies!

I have a vision for my necklace but you don't offer anything like it. Can we talk about it?
Absolutely! Let's create your vision so you have a beautiful keepsake!

What do the initial stamps look like?

I don't know what the birthstone I need is. Can I choose a different color?

Do you offer a discount to DS Mamas?
Yes! Order on Etsy with code "fluffymail" for FREE SHIPPING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbarnbox View Post
I just have to say I purchased from her a custom necklace, and not only was she extremely pleasant to collaborate with but her work is beautiful! I definitely recommend Stacey if you are looking for handmade jewelry

Last edited by HaleysMommy; 12-03-2013 at 06:34 AM.
HaleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote