View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
HaleysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Items Offered (I am in the process of converting these to thumbnail images. Please bear with me during the process. Click on any picture to see it larger) Items do NOT include $3 postage.

Adjustable Charm Bracelets
Bangle, one 1/2" disc, one 3/8" HarleyStripes disc --- $12.00 ("basic bracelet")
Additional 1/2" discs -- $4.00 each
Heart -- $7.00
Swarovski Crystal -- $2.00 each

(More pictures on my FB page)

Baby's First Christmas Ornament $28.00 (Sterling Silver) Includes baby's first and middle name, "1st Christmas", baby's date of birth, Swarovski birthstone, and year. Love the ornament but can't afford Sterling's cost? Get the disc in aluminum for less! $12.00 Wooden Teether with Organic Bamboo Velour $12.00
This teether comes in its own bag for easy carry and keeping it germ free!
Longies XMAS Ornament $8.50 -- YYMN available! **Add a sterling silver disc with initial, name or year of birth to personalize it! Ornament & Initial/year disc - $11.50 Ornament & Name/year disc - $14.50

Wish List Ornament
$10.00
Includes an aluminum disc with your child's Christmas list stamped out, a photograph of your child, and decorative accents.

Circle of Love Mother's Necklace - Single Disc Initial Pendant with Swarovski Crystals -- can stamp the backside with birthdate!, 16-18" $30.00 single stamp, $34.00 double stamp Layered Sterling Silver Disc Mother's Necklace with names, Sterling Silver Snake Chain 16-18" $30.00 Mother's Necklace - Single Disc Initial Pendant with Swarovski Birthstone - STERLING SILVER Snake Chain, 16" $32.00 Mother's Necklace - Heart Pendant with Full Name and Swarovski Birthstone - STERLING SILVER Snake Chain 16" (ORDER NOW! Only 3 left and my supplier no longer offers these amazing charms!) $27.00 Mother's Necklace - Double Disc Initial Pendants with Swarovski Birthstones - STERLING SILVER Snake Chain, 16". $35.00 Family Necklace - Single Initial Disc for Family Name with Swarovski Birthstones for each child - STERLING SILVER Snake Chain 16" $25.00-$43.00 depending on number of stones Princess Necklace - Single Initial Disc with Swarovski Birthstone/Favorite Color $25.00 (Get this on a 14" Sterling Silver Bead Chain for only $18.00!) Open Heart Charm with Sterling Silver Snake Chain 14" $17.00 16" $18.00 Sterling Silver Snake Chain with Swarovski Crystal 14" $15.00 16" $16.00 COMING SOON!! -Sterling Silver Initial Bangle Bracelets for all ages & sizes -Baby's First Christmas Ornaments (sterling silver and aluminum -- an affordable option for everyone) -Big Sister/Little Sister Necklaces -FlowerGirl/Bridesmaid Jewelry -Initial Pendants with embedded crystal -Anything you can dream of

Last edited by HaleysMommy; 12-01-2013 at 12:46 PM.
HaleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote