View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 12:19 AM   #61
bluecandi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMommy6111 View Post

I try not to let politics get me down. The government's not going anywhere anytime soon, no matter who tries to make it seems that way. The news is full of so much bad/wrong information.

Maybe you can start committing to less stuff financially. Having to pay for the reunion deposit and planning birthday parties is so stressful, maybe someone else can pick up the slack. You did just have a baby. I'm sorry that your DH can't be more understanding. Has he read the Total Money Makeover? Would an FPU course be worth it to your family's budget?
Dadgum I thought I respnded to this. Anyway, that was the last of the hosting til dd1's bday in April. I may got to my moms over Christmas but thats it. And dh hasnt read it yet. He works 12s 5-6 days a week. And not a book person. I bought it on cd and his work truck has no cd player....radio only. :-/ But Im sticking my copy of tmmo with him. He always pulls the Im too busy with work excuse. Ive just been doing it how I want but in the last month his spending is out of control. Im not innocent either (but nowhere near as bad)....I get resentful because even after I tell him to reign it in he doesnt and by golly why should I be the only one to tighten up, you know. I think he thinks Oh Im fixing to get that deployment money so I'll just make up for it later. >:-(