View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
bobbyjk's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 827
My Mood:
Name that Wrap/Sling?! FOUND Caboo Carrier

Was out and about and saw a mama wearing her little one. I have never seen this wrap/sling before, was curious what it was called.

It looked like a moby wrap from the front, but the back criss crossed and then had two rings (one on each side of her lower back) to adjust. So had two tails coming from rings. She could adjust by pulling on the tail by her lower right back and the tail on her lower left back?

Was really neat and I've never seen it before.

Any ideas? (We live in the UK so maybe it's something more common on this side of the pond?)
K - wife to S and mama to H and new baby V

Last edited by bobbyjk; 10-03-2013 at 04:53 AM.
bobbyjk is offline   Reply With Quote