View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #141
takemetog
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wopnkrout View Post
Ya it's basically a mixture of hospital policy and doc preference. But yes if your doc thinks its fine and that everything is she can release you after 4-6 hours instead of 2-3 days.... In gonna see what her stance is.... My son is 20 mo and still sleeps on me and nurses every 2-3 hours.... My hospital won't let him visit so I can't stay in the hospital for days and days jut cuz

Wife to my best friend Chris, SAHM to son Colt!
Wow - I can't believe your hospital won't let your 20-month old visit! I always thought that our little rural hospital was overly old-school but at least my kids can visit me there. My first DS was an emergency c-section and I had to have a c-section for DS2 as well if I wanted to deliver within 4 hours of our house. DS2's c-section did not go so great (doc said my scarring from the first one was so bad it looked like I was on my third or forth). That is one of the reasons DH and I thought we were done...ha ha! I'm actually pretty scared about having a third c-section here, and I'm thinking about staying with my folks in a more urban/medically advanced area because well, I don't want to die. But then I'm worried about how my folks could care for DS2 while I'm in the hospital. I haven't seen my doc yet, I guess I'll talk to her about it in a couple weeks.