View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #1034
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
I will back here is a couple months to try via medical technology. My situation had changed dramatically when I went out of country to work... I decided my current situation with husband was not acceptable and I filed for divorce. our constant issues with losses (my killer cells against his DNA) was just the starting point of making we wonder if the universe was saying dont do this. thankfully we have no children but I do wish to have one more and I have little time to try as my cycles are getting shorter and I have high FSH which means less eggs. even if I get pregnant soon, I will deliver when I am 39. eesh.

I did try clomid last cycle just to see what it would do. I ovulated one day early and no symptoms. yay! I do have post O symptoms of being pregnant tho even tho there is no way its possible. LOL. at least I know when I take it again!

Congrats on all the new BFP's and wishing you many many more
Good luck to you mama, sorry about the divorce although it sounds like it will be for the better. Hugs.

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.