View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #1035
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
I dreamt last night of holding and kissing the sweetest, tow-headed, newborn baby girl last night. It was soooo real I can still "feel" the weight of her head in my hand and the softness of her sweet little cheek. Sigh.... What a sweet dream.
Feeling good today other than a raging headache! Blech to that. Only 4dpo. 4 dpo is lame. Lol. I know I will prolly get af this month just like the last 18 months but I just keep reminding myself "He Can!" God might not bless us with more but there is always joy and hope knowing "He can"! No amount of stupid sperm or any other fertility issues are so big that they can render God defeated. Nope. God is bigger than all that and HE CAN. So- it's all good.
Such a sweet dream!

Deirdre~ Wife to Joe & Momma to Emily {May 2007}, Lilly {November 2008}, Joseph {July 2010} & Maggie {July 2012} Sent from my iPad using DS forum.