View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:53 AM   #1
3rdontheway
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Emotionally spent this morning

My son woke this morning to tell me he had to go to the bathroom. I got up to help him and make sure he got to the bathroom. I felt something running down my leg, thought maybe was dribling pee not that I do this usually. Well when I checked it was blood. I was trying not to freak out in front of the kids. I miscarried in Dec. and have been more nervous this time around. I called and got a sitter, called s/o at work and called the hospital. I was so tense and nauseous. And I hadn't felt the baby yet and to make it worse the nurse couldn't find a heartbeat. My dr. brought in the us and checked the baby. Everything was fine strong heartbeat, placenta away from the cervix, everything as it should be. He wasn't able to really tell me what had caused the bleeding and it has almost stopped now. Well I had been holding it together pretty well but when my dr told me everything was fine I just totally lost it. Now I feel so drained but so happy.
Just wanted to share and see if this has ever happened to anyone. My doctor said its not uncommon. Did your doctor/midwife ever give you a reason?