View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #1
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Arrow My friday appt was rescheduled:(

This totally sucks, i look foward to my prenatal appointments, well yesterday mrning i get a call form the office, the mw i'm to see will not be available friday so they need to reschedule me
i tell the receptionist, can't i see someone else? they tried to do this to me at my last appt 2 weeks ago and i got to see someone else, since i'm having a cv/s, IMO it should matter who i see, none of these people will be delivering my baby anyway! it will be the dr, so i think they should just let me see someone else.
she goes on to tell me know, they are overbooked so i can come in monday afternoon instead, sounds fine i guess BUT now this means i am missing a full weeks appt, i am sooo not happy!
i have like 20 days left of this pregnancy, why the heck would they reschedule someone this far along, if theyre overbooked they should reschedule the ones who are early on or barely pregnant or something better than this crap! no offense to those of you who are barely pg or half ways through,i'm not saying you all aren't just as important, i just don't see why they would reschedule anyone who is at the end opf the pregnancy already
I have questions i wanted to go over with the dr, the suden feet swelling i got the other day that lasted only a few hours and was mysteriously gone, i have no idea what that was about but it hasn't come back. i have been having low pelvic pains again, i can barely stand when i wake up in the morning, i have a hard tome getting out of bed, my pelvic bones crack like when someone is popping their knuckles, this can't be normal, my tailbone is still giving me problems and cracks like crazy! this baby somehow is able to smash down my lungs and diaphram and this hurts really badly and it blocks my lungs from expanding and i can't breath! this happens a few times a day, i knwo this isn't normal, there are just so many things i want to talk about and now i have to just wait this whole weekend until monday AFTERNOON! i am still upset about this
why can't places me more considerate and ask if this would be ok with you, i still don't get why they would reschedule someone who is so far along?
i'll be 36 weeks tomorrow, so i only have 2 appts left, this just sucks and i'm not happy
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote