View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 11:37 AM   #1
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FINALLY talked to MW!!

Well, I just talked to my MW this morning. And the news is no what i wanted to hear.
She wants me to see a perinatologist for the first 18-20 weeks. She thinks i should get on heparin and progesterone,( already am using cream). And just need really close monitoring.After 20 weeks i can leave and see her for the duration. and have my homebirth.
She said i am not at higher risk of MC beccause i just had my son 7weeks ago. but she says with my MC history and 2 second trimester losses, I need to be seen as high risk for the first half of the pregnancy.

So NOW I am off to apply for state Health care aid and pray I get accepted, since i have NO health insurance. Problem is hubyb makes good money, so i worry about that. But i have been told the state does not deny you if you are pregnant and have no insurance.

SO i have an appt wiht Phoenix Perinatal on Aug 10. Which means my cali vaca will be cutshort, but it is worth it to me!!