View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
FINALLY talked to MW!!

Well, I just talked to my MW this morning. And the news is no what i wanted to hear.
She wants me to see a perinatologist for the first 18-20 weeks. She thinks i should get on heparin and progesterone,( already am using cream). And just need really close monitoring.After 20 weeks i can leave and see her for the duration. and have my homebirth.
She said i am not at higher risk of MC beccause i just had my son 7weeks ago. but she says with my MC history and 2 second trimester losses, I need to be seen as high risk for the first half of the pregnancy.

So NOW I am off to apply for state Health care aid and pray I get accepted, since i have NO health insurance. Problem is hubyb makes good money, so i worry about that. But i have been told the state does not deny you if you are pregnant and have no insurance.

SO i have an appt wiht Phoenix Perinatal on Aug 10. Which means my cali vaca will be cutshort, but it is worth it to me!!
Melissa, At home, homeschooling, proud LDS Mom to 3 miracles on Earth, 5 angels in heaven, Nothing butt cloth is now closed. Thank you for 5 years of support.
nothing_butt_cloth is offline   Reply With Quote