Old 04-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #56
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbieJack View Post
I'm sorry if my use of the word "stupid" hurt anyone's feelings that was not my intention. I just don't get how anyone with the slightest inkling of what has gone on would even bother to apply as they KNOW how cruddy the last mods were treated. I mean do you NOT see how the current mods are still being thrown under the bus? TPTB are still not coming forward with any answers and are relying on UNPAID VOLUNTEERS to handle to backlash from THEIR mishandling of this site. This will most likely be my last post since we are so censored here that we can no longer express displeasure with the current team because if they get their little ol feeling hurt by our post we get slapped with a strike. So much for an open dialog huh?
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is online now   Reply With Quote