View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 09:23 PM   #13
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Really starting to hate being preggo -vent-

Thanks mama

I got the get go from dh to quit. i think im done with that tomorrow. One less worry. My family, i hate doing it, but if i dont im going to be in a very bad place. I think its time to bid them all farewell, and live through PG... This is DHs and my dream... And i can let my job or family riun that anymore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengmommy View Post
I feel ya. I don't think I had nearly as much going on while I was pg with dd, but I was ready to not be pg anymore. Do what you need to do to treasure this pg...I set myself up for disappointment with dd, and I think I ended up with PPD (although I never sought diagnosis...I realized as I was finally starting to feel better when she was like 8 or 9 months old). I don't want anyone else to go through the anguish I went through. And I think my bond with dd has suffered some. It is getting better now though, and I feel way better. If you have to tell people not tell you things, DO IT. Seriously. You don't have to carry the burdens of your extended family. Make their problems their problems, set boundaries and stick to them...maybe your dh can help you and run interference for you. A pg with emotionally fragile imo, and we need to be guarded. It sounds like your dh wants to do that for you. I hold you get some relief and have a WONDERFUL 13 more weeks and beyond!
nacke is offline   Reply With Quote