View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 02:33 PM   #13
luckyduckies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Has Anyone Actually Tried SB AIO?

i love the fit and they are soooooo soft.We were in the car 4 hours w/o a leak and that was unstuffed.If has great gathered legs that I love!!If you love Swaddlebees trim style you will probably love these.I would compare them to a regular pocket swaddlebee(stuffed) but with gathered legs.It is about the same bulkiness too I will definately be getting a few more!

i hate the inside it has a micro soaker that is exposed *inside*the pocket which in itself is fine BUT it makes stuffing VERY hard.I have a very small hand(my ring size is under a 4) & I had trouble & the hemp insert got snagged by the micro kwim?i havent triied a micro insert but i bet it will grab worse If it had a liner covering the micro it would be easier to stuff.If you hate to suff the pockets this would be WORSE to stuff.I also think the wider crotch that is coming will be better for stuffing I reccomend waiting for the updated ones if you plan to stuff them The added room will be needed especially for moms with larger hands.
luckyduckies is offline   Reply With Quote