View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 10:42 AM   #11
greenkmt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BFing at a funeral

Thank you so much! For thanking me for being nice to my IL's during the funeral. I don't think I realized that I did something that others wouldn't have done.

My BIL is in iddiot. He is even worse but I don't want to get into that now. Anyway, the abuse thing is the worst! How can I even look at them the same way again thinking that they think I would ABUSE my son? I hate them for that statment! You don't say that to a Good Mama and expect to get good results. My husband knows me better than most and that I guess is all that counts. For goodness sakes... Am I not supposed to let him run and explore or am I supposed to be up his butt when he is trying to learn? I can forgive the fact that they hate the way that I feed Thompson but I can't seem to forgive that they would even THINK that I would abuse him. BTW: My BIL is the one that said it to me first. My son had very loose stools, I thought that he had an allergy and he said that I was feeding him this way to MAKE him sick! How In THE HECK COULD HE SAY THAT! My Husband doesn't stand up for me either (that is another post though).
greenkmt is offline   Reply With Quote