View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 12:52 PM   #1
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone have family really upset about having another baby??

I don't post here often but I really need to get this out because as far as I know my sister doesn't know about this forum and doesn't read here.

I am pregnant with our 4th baby, this one was completely planned and wanted but my family is acting like I've ruined not only my life but theirs as well.

My mom is not speaking to me and as far as I know my sister isn't speaking to me either. My sister called my dad today to rant and rave about me having another baby and what a stupid decision it was and how horrible it is for me to have 4 children.
Background: My sister and her husband had to loan me and my husband some money last year to get through a rough time. Things are so much better now and we are paying them back monthly for their generosity but for some reason she seems to think that by me borrowing that money that I also signed my life away and she loves to hold that over my head. She seems to think that for some reason this means they "support" us financially which is not true.
I just don't even know where to begin with how I feel, DH and I have always wanted 4 children and this baby is so wanted and loved and I'm just so upset that my own family can be so mean