View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 06:53 AM   #11
ashandri
Registered Users
seller

Re: falling asleep w/o breast or bottle? HELP PLEASE

I have no problem giving her a bottle! It's definitely not that! The docs and everyone I talk to says I'm supposed to stop doing it. I just don't want to mess up. I am a first time mommy. I could try the water in a bottle, but she doesn't seem to like that. I have tried to do that once in awhile, but she doesn't take it. What age to they want to put themselves to bed? What age do kids stop sleeping in a crib? I got that nuby cup and am going to try that more after we move. Any thoughts on whether she needs to be putting herself to sleep? I am laying with her every time? Do ya'll think that is bad? She usually sleep through the night without a problem, but she can't fall asleep on her own. Is there an age that she will learn NATURALLY to do that? I like the idea of standing next to her crib and patting her and the routine and all, but my little one would SCREAM her head off if I tried it. I think we have just laid with her and been there to soothe her to sleep for too long that she really expects us to be there. Any other thoughts?
ashandri is offline   Reply With Quote