View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
last night sucked!

First the day before yesterday, monday i was getting contractions that evening, i went to lay down and was offline early, i wasn't able to sleep but they eventually went away. they weren't that bad. yesterday evening, my stomach was moving liek crazy, this baby felt like he was flipping allover, he has never been this active this whole pregnancy, it hurt and my stomach was contracting again, i couldnt sleep last night so i stayed here reading posts and chatting with a friend on yahoo. the pains were getting worse so i ended up getting offline and tried to go to bed.
the pains just got worse and more frequent, i was starting to panic, i remeber the dr told me to get in the bath and see if they go away, so i waited to do that and just layed in bed, everyone was sleeping.
i layed there from 1-3am just concentrating on the belly tightness and releases, it wasn't too bad but i just waited to see if theywere going to continue or go away, well about 3:30 my back[ains were not going away and actualy got worse, i woke up dh and told him i was getting into the shower, i put the water super hot, as hot as i could barely stand it and got in andlet it hit my lower back, after about 30 minutes, the pains started going away, so i filled the tub with hot water and say in there another 30 minutes. by now i was getting really sleepy, so i waited til about4:15 or so and got out and felt hungry but didnt want to eat just in case i'd have to go in for my c/s, so i ate a snickers fun size candybar and a handysnacks cheese and stick crackers pack and drank more icewater and then went to go lay down, i finally fell to sleep about 5am.
i had a long night, but feel better today, i have some pressureon my lower belly, i really don't think i'm going to make it til next wed, we'll see.
if i suddenly disapear, you all know i'll be having this baby otherwise i'll be here posting..LOL
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote