View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #3
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: what nursing pillow did you like?

I HATE my Boppy! (Am using it today while my fave pillow washes-yuk! :yuk It collapses in the middle now that DD's a little bigger, so she's on a wierd angle. And I HATE how the opening in it is so small--makes me feel more fluffy than I really am!
My FAVE??? The Nuzzle! You can get it at BRU (sorry, didn't notice if you were in the US or not.) It's shaped like a guitar pick, so you can use it for football holds or other. In the football hold, you can pump on the other side at the same time (which you can't w/ the Boppy.) It has a little ledge to keep your little one from rolling off. It's angled to help keep air bubbles near the top for easier burping and the fabric is SO plush (even more than the chamois cover I have on my Boppy from PBK!) I love, love, love it!
The only drawback is that DD"s getting a little big for it now (she's almost 5m and in the 90th %ile for length) and hangs off the end a bit, but at this age, she can lie in my lap and nurse w/o it just fine...
I've told all my friends to take their Boppy off their registry and get this one. It's newer so not heard of much, but it's great!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=search