View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Whats wrong with me?

i kind of know how you feel about the BFing....dd is till going strong at 13.5 months and im so tired all the time she nurses almost nonstop at night and i get almost no sleep.......we are preggo with our 2nd also and are planning on doing things different this no cosleeping i just cant do it anymore i need space.....nut i dont think that that-or you not wanting to solely BF- makes either of us a bad mom...we just know now what we do and dont want this time around. people change, opinions and preferences change.........and just to reassure you-i never talked to dd in utero or rubbed my belly, i thought it was wierd but that doesnt mean you arent attched to the baby i just didnt feel like it was "real" til she was out, kwim? i knew she was in there but i have a mentality of "if i cant see it it doesnt exist"
so anyways, pm me anytime you need to talk you arent doing anything bad or wrong
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote