Thread: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 06:41 AM   #4
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:
Re: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

I've been trying not to read the story so I don't get myself all upset, LOL, but I just went and read it. It's a BABY magazine - some babies eat using BREASTS! Jeez - big deal. Don't look then. *sigh*
I emailed Babytalk a few days ago and told them I appreciated the cover. I'm actually pretty happy that the stats in that story said only 1/4 of people polled were unsupportive of it (or whatever) I was really worried it was going to be a higher number than that. I know 1/4 still isn't great, but I FOR SURE after hearing horror stories of moms NIP thought it would be worse than that.
I sort of wonder if they're just doing these stories (MSNBC and everyone else) to stir the turd. I guess I'm not sure I know anyone who isn't supportive of moms NIP, but then again that's just me.
Oh, I asked DH about this last night when I was replying on a twin board about it. He said he hadn't even noticed there was a breast on the cover at all. I can't wait for someone to say something rude when I'm NIP, LOL, he's pretty scary when he gets mad.

Last edited by Kimmomy2dom; 07-28-2006 at 06:43 AM.
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote