View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #7
9800Emily's Avatar
9800Emily
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,025
Re: Vax and my baby

I would defiantly delay until you have all of the info to make a decision that you are comfortable with. My dd had reactions to her first and second round of shots. It wasn't until then that I did research . I have been lucky to have a doc that is helpful and supportive of our delaying vax. My dd will not receive anymore vax until she is a year and a half old. Then she will be getting one at a time and certain vax will be omitted (polio - our doc says this isn't necessary and that spinal minigites is basically the same as polio, HIB - she had bad reactions to this, maybe some others) Motheringdot.com has some great info.
__________________
Emily Wife to Matt and mama to Abby 1/06 & Lilly 4/09
9800Emily is offline   Reply With Quote