Thread: Uh Oh....
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 05:22 AM   #1
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Uh Oh....

Remember how we were supposed to be WTC until this fall? And how things got really uncertain recently? Well... um... It looks like I MAY have O'd early.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4f1cd

Granted, I just got off of BCPs so it could just be flukey temps. In the cycle I got pg with Margaret, I O'd at CD 14. My first pregnancy cycle, I O'd at CD 17. So this is REALLY early!

To be fair, though, DH knows the whole situation and that there was a possibility of pregnancy from when we BD'd before (slight though it was) so it's not like I did anything underhanded. And yesterday he definitely knew what was going on because I showed him the chart and explained it all.

I'm just confused, I guess. I have PCOS so I don't expect it to be easy, and I guess I just assumed my first cycle off of BCPs would be annovulatory anyway. I have a very LONG next 2 weeks to get through...

Last edited by Severine; 07-31-2006 at 05:25 AM.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote