View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 03:08 PM   #1
Ariana'sClothesline
Registered Users
Formerly: isfahel
seller

Ariana's Clothesline, Organic Hemp Diapers, Momma Pads, Fleece, and Wool

Ariana's Clothesline
I make a variety of diapers and covers, I enjoy making different options and doing customs as it keeps it interesting I love sewing and making super cute dipes and covers. My favorite diapers keep changing, currently I am on a pocket kick, both pul and fleece are awesome, paired with a hemp insert you are good for any diapering, day and night. I also make hemp aio's and fitteds, these are super soft and cushy with amazing absorbancy and so simple to use. I also make pul covers with gussets for great no-leak protection, soft and comfy fleece covers, and for us lovers of wool, I have wool wraps, pull on wool soakers, and wool longies I also have organic bamboo velour and organic bamboo baby terry, oh so squishy and cuddly! My diapers are made with a snap in insert so they are super easy to wash up and dry fast.

I also have momma pads and nursing pads out of organic hemp/cotton fleece, and with a washable wool or windpro no-leak back!

*** I also now have an embroidery machine!!! Email me about custom embroidery to spice up your diapers.

Email me or PM if you have any questions. I take checks, cc and funded paypal and try to charge close to exact shipping. Thanks, Marie

http://www.arianasclothesline.com

And here's a bit of what I have to offer.....

Large 100% Wool Interlock Cover
This is an awesome bombproof cover made of lucious soft 100% wool interlock. It's so nice a stretchy it will fit a wide range of sizes, and will fit over about any super bulky nighttime diaper you have. It's double layered with hidden elastic and snaps.

Bamboo Baby Terry Wipes, oh so soft and perfect for cleaning off those sensitive areas 14.00/dozen

Organic Hemp AI2 Diapers
Small - 15.00
Medium - 17.00
Large - 18.00

Organic Hemp and Bamboo Velour Fitteds
Small - 15.50
Medium - 17.00
Large - 19.00

Wool Interlock Longies, large - Dyed Flames, 2nd as my dye job isn't the best - SOLD

Large Slimwrap Cover in Psychadelic Squares - SOLD

Slimwrap Covers
Newborn - 9.00
Small - 10.00
Medium - 11.00
Large - 12.00

Girly

Boyish

Gender Neutral

And More!
www.arianasclothesline.com

Last edited by Ariana'sClothesline; 06-02-2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Updates :)
Ariana'sClothesline is offline   Reply With Quote