View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:01 AM   #124
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: the great Diaperswappers "lovey" duplicator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalvo View Post
I know this is a long shot, but I had to post this. My dd decided to love the most expensive blanket we have. My G-ma got this for her, and I looked around for a second/replacement and found out they cost $60! AAHH! She won't sleep with any other blanket.

This is a Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket Original in white. I'm not sure if she's like another color since I haven't tried one, but I would assume so. White was not the best choice. At 11 months it's already turning gray.

Sorry about the huge pic

If anyone knows where I can get one cheap, please let me know. Thanks!
Hey, mama--I just got a coupon online for The Sleepytime Store for 20% off Little Giraffe. They also have that blanket in a smaller size (14x14), which is much cheaper and might be nice for the car? Anyhoo, here's the link. Code is gift20 . HTH!
A well-to-do friend bought us both the lg. and sm. blankets like that and I took it back to Nordstrom, bought my expensive Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag instead...and made DD her own Little-Giraffe-like blankie instead