Old 10-29-2007, 06:56 PM   #19
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: is there a FF forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel0123 View Post
If the numbers are really low its hard to keep a forum going so to speak (i'm a mod on another board).

What is so hard about making a section so mothers who do not follow the status quo of the forum have a place to speak about raising their child? It's not "keeping this forum going" it's catering to the people who already visit this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel0123 View Post
That is sad that moms are feeling judged.

FYI: Only 10% of women cannot breastfeed due to medical reasons and even adopted moms can partially breastfeed. Not judging but throwing out a stat.
That's a statement loaded with underlying judgment. Some mothers formula feed for reasons that aren't even medical. The problem being is that mothers can't be open about that because there will be a backlash on them for "not trying". I've had it happen to me with my oldest daughter (not on this forum). I mean look at the judgment already passed on this thread. I think an area for formula feeding mothers would be good. Then mothers who are adamant about breastfeeding can just not look at it and hopefully avoid some tension caused by a difference of opinions.

Last edited by ferrferr; 10-29-2007 at 07:00 PM.