Old 10-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #25
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: is there a FF forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrferr View Post
What is so hard about making a section so mothers who do not follow the status quo of the forum have a place to speak about raising their child? It's not "keeping this forum going" it's catering to the people who already visit this board.

That's a statement loaded with underlying judgment. Some mothers formula feed for reasons that aren't even medical. The problem being is that mothers can't be open about that because there will be a backlash on them for "not trying". I've had it happen to me with my oldest daughter (not on this forum). I mean look at the judgment already passed on this thread. I think an area for formula feeding mothers would be good. Then mothers who are adamant about breastfeeding can just not look at it and hopefully avoid some tension caused by a difference of opinions.

I agree, some people are just really mean to people who choose to FF, so if you don't like it that much, just don't comment about it. Remember your grandma said "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". By now, if people are active on this board, they know about the benefits of BF and they didn't make the choice to FF because they aren't informed. I don't think people need to be hit over the head repeatedly because they choose to do something that someone else disagrees with. Can't we just be nice?