Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #33
srfbluemama
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: is there a FF forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof2boys View Post
There are LOADS of problems that can arise with BFing..trust me, I think I've had just about all of them

That being said, can we PLEASE have this forum..we are not having issues with our formula, but with my first child, we had to go through so many different kinds, he has food allergies, had reflux, stayed sick all the time, and somehow his formula aggrevated everything!

So I think it's a great idea to have this forum, I had a ton of problems FFing my first after my milk dried up, so I totally feel for these FFing mamas that have problems/questions...I wish I had someone to talk to when I had problems!!
I'm glad you posted, because as a mama who's only BFed her babies I really didn't know about the problems mamas can face with FFing their babies. You've made the best argument, IMO, for a FFing forum on this board. Especially if (as one of the previous posters pointed out) this is now also a "Mothering Community" as well as a CD community.