Thread: VBSN vs. FBs
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
wbkt8
Registered Users
seller

VBSN vs. FBs

for night time....

Right now I have a couple of Medium FBs that work well for us at night, but I only have the 2 and DD's threatening to grow out of them in the rise.

I got a couple of SEZ fleece pockets in Chubby Medium but I'm not sure if it's just my bad luck with microfleece or if they're not the right size, the right insert, etc. - but bottom line they don't work for us at night.

We can do nighttimes in a velour/OV Mutt or RFF under wool or fleece. I do hate that she wakes up with the whole diaper really wet though - esp. when it's wet up to the wings, kwim.

Anyway, so I hear such great things about VBSNs and I was looking at Hillbillybunny b/c I think she has the prettiest VBSNs I've seen. I see that she has some that are fleece lined and some that aren't. I like the idea of stay-dry but seriously don't want to have to worry about repelling...on the other hand, the OV ones might be roughly equivalent to the other fitteds I have used at night - ok but pretty damp in the am.

Or should I just get the next size up FBs? I've never had issues with FB fleece, but the FBs I have are really old so I don't know if I'd have the same luck with a newer one.

Ack! Advice?

Katie