View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 04:22 PM   #4
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I got AF now what???

I second fertilityfriend. Get yourself a basal body temperature thermometer (I use the one made by BD). Every morning you need to take your temp when you wake up before you get out of bed, and at as close to the same time every day as you can. Then you log this on your chart. You'll know when you've ovulated because you'll see a big thermal shift (check my chart in the link in my siggy to see what I'm talking about). Unfortunately, the first month is more of a data collection situation... no prediction, unless you're using ovulation predictor tests as well. But after you get through that first month, you'll have a good idea of what cycle day you normally ovulate on and you can plan accordingly. In the meantime, you can always just DTD like rabbits from when AF leaves to when you've gotten confirmation on your chart that you have ovulated.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote