Old 11-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #1
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Post *~* Read here before posting in Off Topic *~*

Hey everyone,

Before posting in Off Topic, please make sure that your subject really IS Off Topic. If it's diaper- related, it should go in Diaper Chatter. If it's parenting related, it needs to go in Parenting. Why? Well, before you post, ask yourself... if I was dealing with infertility right now, would I want to see this post? A lot of the mamas we know here are dealing with the reality of infertility, or they may just be out of that stage of their lives. Off Topic needs to be a place that they can come to and not worry about seeing a post about someone's pregnancy, or someone's birth experience, or whatever.

I know we want to share our joys and problems with the whole board, but it would be appreciated if we remember that there are mamas here that might be upset at seeing such a post. So, please put them in the right forums Thanks for your understanding

ETA 7/27/12 - In addition to Diaper Chatter and Parenting, we have many, many other forums. "What's for dinner" posts would go in In the Kitchen, for example. If you have any questions about whether a post is appropriate for Off Topic or if it would fit better elsewhere but you just can't find the right subforum, then please ask in Ask the Pros.

ETA 11/26/12 - With the holidays coming up, we have a LOT of people asking about kids' gifts, and those need to go in Parenting as well.

Last edited by Harmony96; 11-26-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote