View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #7
tng_mama
Registered Users

Re: Having a hard time leaving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skayers01
Do you think you could try it out and see how it goes? Maybe it won't be so bad after a couple weeks. And if you're still having a hard time, quit! At least you tried, right! It'll be okay!
That's pretty much where I'm at right now, I'll try it...I mean it's not like I'm signing my life away. If I think it's not working out for me and the kiddies, then I can stay home again.

My Dh is supporting me either way. He doesn 't want to make me feel like I have to go to work, but he's on his leave from the base, which he still gets paid for, and he's helping an old employer put a new roof on a building to make some $$. That makes me feel bad, that for his vacation, he's roofing!

I spoke to the girl in the office again today and told her how I'm feeling, and she's WONDERFUL!! She has an 18 month old, and just went through this herself. She's willing to let me start off at a couple half days a week and work myself and Gracie up to full time hours. I can also work weekends and evenings when Jason's home to make my full time hours. So, I am feeling better this afternoon.

I also have 3 weeks to get Gracie ready for this, start doing some things differently, more like the sitter will do them so it's not a big shock to Gracie.

Here's hoping it all works out.