Thread: New Look For DS
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:
Exclamation New Look For DS

I am so very pleased to announce that today is the launch day for a new look and feel to our beloved DS! There has been weeks and weeks of effort poured in to this new design. I want to think all who contributed, including my wife who came up with the concept for the logo.

We also have a new feature to introduce, Forum Pulse. This was custom coded by Ken and it allows you to see posts in real time at the top of a particular forum. If you want to not show the Forum Pulse, you can deactivate it in your UserCP options area.

We also have signed an agreement with a women only ad network that works with high end, quality sites like DS. Glam Ads will onyl display ads pertaining to women. They are the ads (along with Google Ads) that are displayed up top on the site. These should be much more pleasing to your eyes and something you might actually find value in.

With all this said, I am starting a thread in the Off Topic forum for discussion of the new design. This new design coupled with our new and improved server setup should really boost DS on in to a fantastic future!

To discuss this announcement, click here!

Last edited by Lee; 11-15-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote