View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Guidelines for this forum

These are tentative and subject to change as we continue to put our heads together

Ladies,

We've created this new forum for those members who wish to formula feed their babies, regardless of the reasons. Also, if you have questions regarding introducing solids, this is the place for you. This is NOT a forum for belittling, demeaning, arguing, or bashing one's choice in formula feeding their children. Keep those comments to yourself or discuss those comments IRL (in real life). There is a fine line between information posts and posts just trying to demean other mamas for their feeding choices, any and all negative comments will be removed and notes made on the posting member's account. If it becomes a habit of that member formal warnings will be given. You can view our policy on warnings here Thank you mamas for helping us keep DS a friendly place for ALL mamas

Last edited by cowmommy; 11-19-2007 at 02:36 PM.
cowmommy is offline   Reply With Quote