View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
Ken
The Techy Guy
seller

My Mood:
New Feature: Image Uploader

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that there has been a new image uploader put into place for all of you to use. Lee had asked me yesterday to create something that would make it easier everyone to upload images when posting trades, selling items or showing your DS friends new pics of the family. You can find the Image Upload Here or use the link in the navigation bar at the top of any page.

Here are a couple of screenshots:

The uploading box
This is the box you will use to upload your images. You can create a title for the image if you want to keep them organized, otherwise it will use the name of the file as the title. Remember when you upload an image, it may take a minute or two depending on your Internet connection. You should see a loading icon to indicate that your request it being processed.

Your Images
After your upload completes you will see a yellow box with a link to your newly uploaded image. Below you will find all the images you have uploading if you ever need to come back to them. There are some basic features installed for conveniences. The red X link will delete your image and there is a box that will automatically provide you the forums BBCODE to display the image and link to it. When you select the input box, it will also automatically select all the text, but you must copy it to your clip board manually (CTRL+C or Right Click->Copy).

Hope you enjoy and if you encounter any problems, please contact a staff member. Oh and expect a new style option sometime today.

Ken
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote