View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 PM   #2
mommy2alex2004
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2nd diaper pail for other diaper stations in the house?

We have two changing areas. One with most of the diapers in downstairs in the Family room because I can't run upstairs all the time with a 3 year old on the loose, lol. It is actually the changing table on the packnplay and the dipes are stored in the packnplay since we don't use it now. We just added a small pail for those dipes in the downstairs powder room and the dipes are carried upstairs during naptimes or at bedtime. We had to do that since our dog was getting interested in the poopy diapers .

Our regular large pail is upstairs. It is a wal mart plastic trash can with a WAHMies pail liner. It is in the children's bathroom next to the toilet and diaper sprayer. We have a changing table (really an antique wash stand)in the nursery but we really only change her there in the middle of the night or before/after naptime. All of her night dipes and a few day dipes are stored in the cabinet below it.

Funny, when we were CDing DS the only changing table was in his nursery but I didn't have a toddler or preschooler running around then and I also didn't have a C/S.

Good luck mama and enjoy your new baby!!!
Ask me how!
mommy2alex2004 is offline   Reply With Quote