View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #2
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Questions about going back to work and daycare...

The Kid was at a private sitter so no formal daycare there, but he was the only kid that the lady had taken care of that was EBF. I would send a few bottles in his bag and gave her a few to keep at her place and I would send the milk in the baggies. I would try to give her the milk that I had pumped the day before and hadn't frozen yet so that the milk wasn't losing all that good stuff. She also had a stash in her freezer. On days when I hadn't been able to pump as much/hadn't pumped at all the day before (think mondays), I would send along baggies of the frozen milk as well. At least for me, it was easier to have the milk in baggies since it meant that I didn't have to keep as many bottles at home.
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote