View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
mengmommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Help! Fenugreek?

I think sometimes you just have days like that. I just got over a major cold (fever for 10 days, stuffy/runny nose, coughing) and my supply (for the first time in 4 years aside from when I was pg with dd) dropped really low. I'm pretty sure that dd was hungry for a few days, but she refused to eat anything else...so I guess she was ok with waiting for my supply to come back up. Its doing lots better right now. Just make sure you drink plenty of water. You can also eat oatmeal. I personally like taking Nettle a lot...it seems to boost my supply quite well. I started taking that last April because I wanted to start donating milk. For a while, the combination of Nettle and Fenugreek was getting me 20 extra oz a day! I'm done donating now though, dd has increased her needs and my body was ready to rest from that.

Oh yeah, and make sure not to take a decongestant either...that can really dry you up.