View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #1
xois
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
help with supply

so...i'm working full time and emerson is in daycare from about 7:15 to 3:45.

I pump at 9 (around 4 oz) and then I go to the center and nurse her at 11...then I pump again around 2 (about 2-3 oz), then we go home and she nurses on demand (and seems satisified) until she goes to bed between 6:30-7:30. I pump 3 hours after she goes to sleep...(3-4 oz)...she gets up once in the night (between 2-4) and nurses. On weekends, she nurses on demand.

i give her about 3oz of solid food at dinner time too...then she nurses right after (and seems to nurse the same)

she is 6 months and 2weeks, weights ~14lbs.

Right now, I pack her 2 bottles for daycare that are 4oz. I nurse her at 11. She also has 2oz of applese with 1tbs of rice cereal mixed in for morning and 2oz of yams or squash and 1oz of peas for the afternoon...she also takes water from a sippy cup

however, I'm not sure Im packig her enoug milk...but I don't know when to fit in an extra pumping session...

Help...I don't have much frozen...i'd like to avoid supplementing with formula if possible.

how much do you think I should put in her bottle..and how can I get more out of each pumping session and how can I fit in an extra pumping session?